Welcome to Our Website
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Top CV Templates, located at topcvtemplates.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Top CV Templates if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Top CV Templates reviews Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Top CV Templates ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Top CV Templates shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Top CV Templates reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Company Name. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Article 1: Definitions
- topcvtemplates.com, established in Dalfsen in the Netherlands, Dutch Chamber of Commerce number 73722375, is referred to as the seller in these general terms and conditions.
- The seller’s other party is referred to as the buyer in these general terms and conditions.
- Parties are seller and buyer together.
- The agreement means the purchase agreement between the parties.
Article 2: Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These conditions apply to all quotations, offers, agreements and deliveries of services or goods by or on behalf of the seller.
- Deviation from these conditions is only possible if the parties have explicitly agreed in writing.
Article 3: Payment
- The full purchase price is always paid in advance and directly in the store.
- If the buyer defaults, the seller will proceed to collect the debt. The costs related to that collection are for the account of the buyer. These collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for Extrajudicial Collection Costs Decree.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or suspension of payment of the buyer, the claims of the seller on the buyer are immediately claimable.
- If the buyer refuses his cooperation in the execution of the order by the seller, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to the seller.
Article 4: Offers, quotations and price
- Offers are free of obligation, unless a period of acceptance is specified in the offer. If the offer is not accepted within that stated period, the offer will expire.
- Offers and quotations do not automatically apply to repeat orders. Parties must agree explicitly and in writing.
- The price stated on offers, quotations and invoices consists of the purchase price including the VAT owed and any other government levies.
Article 5: Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- Products on topcvtemplates.com cannot be returned due to their nature. The seller has the right to exclude these products from the right of withdrawal.
- The seller excludes products from the right of withdrawal, but only if the seller has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 6: Amendment of the agreement
- If during the execution of the agreement it appears that for a proper execution of the assignment it is necessary to change or supplement the work to be performed, the parties will adjust the agreement accordingly in a timely manner and in mutual consultation.
- If the parties agree that the agreement will be amended or supplemented, the time of completion of the implementation may be affected. The seller will inform the buyer of this as soon as possible.
- If the change or supplement to the agreement has financial and / or qualitative consequences, the seller will inform the buyer in writing in advance.
- If the parties have agreed on a fixed price, the seller will indicate to what extent the change or supplement to the agreement will result in this price being exceeded.
- Contrary to the provisions of the third paragraph of this article, the seller cannot charge additional costs if the change or supplement is the result of circumstances that can be attributed to him.
Article 7: Delivery and transfer of risk
- As soon as the purchased item has been received by the buyer, the risk passes from seller to buyer.
Article 8: Research, complaints
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods delivered at the time of delivery or delivery, but in any case within the shortest possible time. In addition, the buyer should investigate whether the quality and quantity of the delivered goods correspond to what the parties have agreed, at least that quality and quantity meet the requirements that apply in normal (trade) traffic.
- Complaints regarding shortages or loss of delivered goods must be submitted in writing by the buyer to the seller within 10 working days after the day of delivery of the goods.
- If the complaint is found to be well-founded within the stipulated period, the seller has the right to either repair, to deliver again, or to refrain from delivery and to send the buyer a credit note for that part of the purchase price.
- Minor and / or standard deviations and differences in quality, number, size or finish cannot be invoked against the seller.
- Complaints regarding a certain product have no influence on other products or parts belonging to the same agreement.
- No complaints will be accepted after the buyer has processed the goods.
Article 9: Delivery
- The buyer will have immediate access to the purchased products as soon as payment has been made. It only concerns digital products that can be downloaded by means of an internet browser via the buyer’s account or via the URL sent to the buyer’s e-mail address.
- If the buyer refuses to take delivery or is negligent in providing information or instructions that are necessary for the delivery, the seller is entitled to store the item for the account and risk of the buyer.
- If the seller needs information from the buyer for the implementation of the agreement, the delivery time starts after the buyer has made this information available to the seller.
Article 10: Force majeure
- If the seller cannot fulfill his obligations under the agreement due to force majeure, not in time or properly, he is not liable for damage suffered by the buyer.
- Force majeure means in any case any circumstance that the seller could not take into account at the time of entering into the agreement and as a result of which the normal performance of the agreement cannot reasonably be required by the buyer such as, for example, illness, war or danger of war, civil war and riot, molestation, sabotage, terrorism, energy failure, flood, earthquake, fire, company occupation, strikes, worker exclusion, changed government measures, transport difficulties, and other disruptions in the seller’s company.
- The parties also understand by force majeure that suppliers who are dependent on the seller for the performance of the agreement do not comply with the contractual obligations towards the seller, unless the seller can be blamed for this.
- If a situation as referred to above occurs as a result of which the seller cannot meet his obligations towards the buyer, then those obligations will be suspended as long as the seller cannot meet his obligations. If the situation referred to in the previous sentence has lasted 30 calendar days, the parties have the right to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part in writing.
- If the force majeure continues for longer than three months, the buyer has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect. Dissolution can only be done by registered letter.
Article 11: Transfer of rights
- Rights of one party to this agreement cannot be transferred without the prior written consent of the other party. This provision applies as a clause with property law effect as referred to in article 3: 83, second paragraph, of the Dutch Civil Code.
Article 12: Retention of title and right of retention
- The goods present at the seller and the goods and parts delivered remain the property of the seller until the buyer has paid the entire agreed price. Until that time, the seller can invoke his retention of title and take back the goods.
- If the agreed amounts to be paid in advance are not or not paid on time, the seller has the right to suspend the work until the agreed part is still paid. There is then a default of creditors. A late delivery cannot in that case be invoked against the seller.
- The seller is not authorized to pledge the goods falling under his retention of title nor to encumber them in any other way.
- If goods have not yet been delivered, but the agreed advance payment or price has not been paid in accordance with the agreement, the seller has the right of retention. The item will not be delivered until the buyer has paid in full and in accordance with the agreement.
- In the event of liquidation, insolvency or suspension of payment of the buyer, the obligations of the buyer are immediately claimable.
Article 13: Liability
- Any liability for damage arising from or in connection with the implementation of an agreement is always limited to the amount that is paid out in the relevant case by the liability insurance policy / policies concluded. This amount is increased by the amount of the deductible according to the relevant policy.
- The seller’s liability for damage resulting from intent or willful recklessness on the part of the seller or his managerial subordinates is not excluded.
Article 14: Complaint obligation
- The buyer is obliged to immediately report any complaints about the work performed to the seller. The complaint contains a description of the shortcoming that is as detailed as possible, so that the seller is able to respond adequately.
- If a complaint is justified, the seller is obliged to repair the goods and possibly replace them.
Article 15: Guarantees
- If guarantees are included in the agreement, the following applies. The seller guarantees that the goods sold comply with the agreement, that they will function without defects and that it is suitable for the use that the buyer intends to use. This guarantee applies for a period of two calendar years after receipt of the sold item by the buyer.
- The said guarantee is intended to achieve a risk distribution between the seller and the buyer in such a way that the consequences of a breach of a guarantee are always fully for the account and risk of the seller and that the seller can never rely on a breach of a guarantee. article 6: 75 BW. The provisions of the previous sentence also apply if the infringement was known to the buyer or could have been known by conducting investigations.
- The said warranty does not apply if the defect has arisen as a result of injudicious or improper use or if – without permission – the buyer or third parties have made changes or attempted to make or used the purchased item for purposes for which it was not intended.
- If the guarantee provided by the seller relates to an item produced by a third party, the guarantee is limited to the guarantee provided by that producer.
Article 16: Applicable law
- Only Dutch law applies to this agreement between seller and buyer. The Dutch court has jurisdiction.
- The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
- If in legal proceedings one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are considered unreasonably onerous, the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
Article 17: Forum selection
All disputes arising from this agreement will be submitted exclusively to the competent court of the Overijssel District Court in the Netherlands.
Article 18: Copyright
The content and design of the expressions of the website topcvtemplates.com (including the correspondence, the internet site and any other expression thereof, regardless of the carrier) are subject to copyright and database right.
To copy, store and distribute (parts of) the content and use of the design, in any way, you must have obtained prior written permission from the copyright holder.